You'll be a key member of our customer team – helping our customers implement best practices and giving input to our product team on how customers use Salesforce.
- Our product pulls in Salesforce data, manipulates it, and abstracts it to make it performant for the questions we want to ask.
- This means we are frequently helping customers implement best practices within their own Salesforce instance – sometimes with recommendations, sometimes doing implementation work inside their Salesforce instance, including net-new Salesforce implementations and full re-implementations.
- Your goal is to execute on this work – help customers adopt best practices, implement changes in Salesforce, or implement Salesforce net new for a client.
- You'll work closely with our CEO, Customer Success, and Product teams.
- You'll be interacting with customers on a regular basis, so you should be comfortable in an externally facing role.
- Salesforce: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ
Ideal previous experience
This role will have a lot of independence when it comes to working with Salesforce implementations. Ideally we're looking for someone with 3-5 years experience working as a Salesforce administrator.
Salesforce certifications for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or CPQ.
Project management and customer facing experience would be beneficial.
This is a full-time position located in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
How to apply
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Empathy, mettle, and transparency are our core values.
We believe diverse teams create the best results. We believe in giving back to our community. We believe in investing in your growth. You'll get a $500 fitness stipend, benefits, 3 weeks vacation, 1 week for volunteering, stock options, at least one professional development course each year.