You'll be a key member of our team, helping us show prospects and customers how FunnelCake can transform their organizations.
- Our customers are primarily mid-market and enterprise B2B organizations.
- We have a complex, multi-buyer sale.
- Your goal will be to develop comprehensive marketing plans for our sales and marketing teams.
- You'll work closely with product management team to determine the most profitable course for each existing and new product
- Lead the marketing team to generate strong momentum ahead of new product launches.
- Create training materials and training programs for each member of the outside sales team.
- Focus on implementing programs that consistently generate new, high quality leads that convert into revenue and long-term accounts.
- You'll work directly with our CEO, Marketing Manager, and product team.
- Some travel may be required, but primarily client relationships are virtual.
We're looking for someone with 5 years experience in a product marketing role in B2B SaaS organizations.
Experience with Salesforce
Experience in B2B SaaS Sales and/or Marketing
Undergraduate degree in business or similar
How to apply
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empathy, mettle, and transparency are our core values.
We believe diverse teams create the best results. We believe in giving back to our community. We believe in investing in your growth.
You'll get a $500 fitness stipend, benefits, 3 weeks vacation, 1 week to volunteer in our community, stock options, at least one professional development course each year.