What we wrote
If you haven't had the chance to check out The RevOps Framework, now's the time. Give it a read, download it for later, and share with your team!
The Complete Guide to Revenue Operations
Marko Savic delivered at TiE Silicon Valley's CMO Inflect a few weeks ago on driving full lifecycle revenue by closing the gap between Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
RevOps by Marko Savic - CMO Inflect
What we're reading
- Carlton Bowers is obsessed with fostering team chemistry and shares five habits that will keep your teams happy and engaged.
5 habits any employee can develop to scale company culture — 6 minutes
- Jonathan Solórzano-Hamilton tells an interesting story about Rick, your top contributor, and how your team's strength is not about individual talent, but a function of collaboration, tenacity, and mutual respect.
We fired our top talent. Best decision we ever made. — 8 minutes
- Ryan Robinson gives some helpful advice on Sales training techniques as the team scales beyond the first few hires.
12 sales training techniques to build an unstoppable sales team —
- Andrew Chen looks at companies like Uber, eBay, and Craigslist to see how small, niche marketplaces turn into billion-dollar enterprises.
How to build a billion dollar digital marketplace — 7 minutes
- Sean Siddhu encourages salespeople in SaaS to think a little less like a conventional sales person and a little more like a consultant.
Why SaaS sales people should think like consultants — 7 minutes
Meme of the week
This one is just too good not to share:
For more from Marketoonist, go here.
Marketing Coordinator at FunnelCake