What we wrote
We've had an exciting last few weeks with our time at Dreampitch as well as a number of new customers joining the platform. Read all about it:
"Numbers aren't everything."
Lead Generation with Social Influencers with Rachel Miller — 11-minute read
What we're reading
- David Skok breaks down what the two main contributors to churn are and how to avoid them.
Top Two Reasons for Churn — 3 minutes
- Steli Efti explains that an unqualified inbound lead is just as bad as an unqualified outbound lead ... but it seems that many people still don't understand it.
5 places your inbound funnel is bringing in bad customers — 6 minutes
- David Kellogg talks about how to properly scrub your pipeline to ensure that your castle is not built on a sand foundation.
“Always Scrubbing the Pipeline” Means “Never Scrubbing the Pipeline.” — 4 minutes
- Vishnu Vankayala writes about the rise of marketing operations and how data lakes can play an important role in collecting data for analysis to better acquire, retain, and engage prospects.
Martech 2.0 — Rise of Marketing operations and Marketing data lake — 8 minutes
- Robbie Richards lays out some top-of-funnel marketing campaigns that will help you to generate demand and fill your funnel with quality leads.
B2B Marketing Campaign Types to Power the Top of Your Funnel — 12 minutes
- Dayna Rothman tells a story about how she got catfished by a candidate but luckily discovered something was fishy before a hire was made.
I Got Catfished By A Candidate — 5 minutes
- Haresh Gangwani explains the value that customer marketing and customer success when they are working in unison.
How B2B Brands Can Turn Customer Loyalty into Revenue for Their Business — 7 minutes
Meme of the week
Yanny or Laurel? ... Yes, it’s the dress controversy all over again.
What do you hear? The question that is taking over the internet and dividing every friend group, office, and family in its path.
Marketing Coordinator at FunnelCake