ICYMI: September 24, 2017
What we wrote
"A successful lead-to-revenue process requires continuous flow and 360-degree visibility."
The Lead-to-Revenue Management Process with Pam Hege — 14-minute read
What we're reading
- Benjamin Brandall gives an idea of what top SaaS companies like Salesforce, New Relic, and Hubspot do to chase big deals.
We Analyzed 1,000 Emails & VMs to Understand How the Top SaaS Companies Chase Enterprise Deals — 3 minutes
- Leyla Acaroglu explains the different concepts of system thinking and what the tools are needed to develop and advance a systems mindset for dealing with complex problem-solving.
Tools for Systems Thinkers: The 6 Fundamental Concepts of Systems Thinking — 9 minutes
- Steve Woods talks with Jay Hedges about their differing views on how executives go about buying. This is worth checking out.
How I Buy - Jay Hedges, SVP Revenue, Uberflip — 5 minutes
- Justin Withers looks at the reasons why most B2B buyers don't trust salespeople (apparently there's a lot) and how to overcome them.
The B2B Buyer Persona: 30 Ways to Get Inside the Mind of Your Target Buyer — 8 minutes
- Brian Balfour walks through the HubSpot Sales Product framework that laid the foundation towards a goal of $100M.
Building a Growth Framework Towards a $100 Million Product — 13 minutes
Meme of the week
This short little clip made everyone in our office laugh – so I'll pass it on to you.