🐰 Happy Easter 🐰
What we wrote
"A lot of content today is about WHY to do something... but now HOW, and for me that's where the value is."
Chris goes on to talk about his unique view on what's wrong with content marketing today, how to qualify prospects with content, and writing about topics that matter.
Chris Brennan on Content Strategy — 12-minute read
What we're reading
- Shanelle Mullin explains why growth process > growth hacks.
The Growth Marketing Process: How to Shake Your Growth Hack Addiction — 22 minutes
- Steli Efti lets business leaders (yes, that means you,) out there know that delivering bad news is a responsibility and privilege, and there is a right and wrong way to approach it. This is a must-read.
Sales leaders, here’s how to deliver bad news to your team — 7 minutes
- First Round Review explains the difference between vanity metrics and sanity metrics, and that it comes down to having the discipline to focus on what truly matters.
I’m Sorry, But Those Are Vanity Metrics — 19 minutes
- Andy Raskin writes about positioning your product as something more than a "nice-to-have," and how to drive urgency with sales.
How Great Sales Narratives Drive Urgency — 6 minutes
- Brock Benefiel answers some pretty important when starting and expanding your sales team to avoid prospecting woes.
Why do SDRs fail? — 6 minutes
- Tomasz Tunguz talks about how to create tension in your marketing messaging, and how it can be beneficial to your business.
Creating Tension In Your Startup's Marketing Positioning — 3 minutes
- David Heinemeier Hansson makes a guest appearance on the "Everyone Hates Marketers" podcast to talk about the language of b******t. This is pretty entertaining, take a listen.
E001 – DHH – The Language of B******t — One hour long
Meme of the week
It's been a busy week, but this one tweet summarizes it pretty well ...
Marketing Coordinator at FunnelCake