You'll be a key member of our team – employee six – helping us drive adoption within our customer base.
- Work directly with customers, both pre- and post-sale, to build relationships with their teams. Your goal is to identify roadblocks to adoption and create programs that will eliminate those roadblocks – enabling customers to drive measurable results.
- You'll be involved in the full customer lifecycle: from helping free trials connect Salesforce, through their initial setup, training, deployment, and beyond.
- You'll help define how we onboard our next 100 customers. We have outline for how this should work, but the process will change dramatically as we move from hands-on deployments to self-service.
- Identify risks for customer churn and work with the rest of the team to be proactive in reducing the risk for churn.
- Find where customers are getting the most value out of our product and work with our Marketing Manager to create compelling case study content.
- You'll work directly with our CEO, Marketing Manager, and product team.
Depending on your background, you can have some (intermediate) or no (junior) experience in Customer Success. What matters most is a problem-solving mindset, empathy for our customers, and getting joy from building strong relationships.
Experience with Salesforce
Experience in Sales and/or Marketing
Undergraduate degree in business or similar
How to apply
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Empathy, mettle, and transparency are our core values.
We believe diverse teams create the best results. We believe in giving back to our community. We believe in investing in your growth. You'll get a $500 fitness stipend, benefits, 3 weeks vacation, 1 week for volunteering, stock options, at least one professional development course each year.