You'll be a key member of our team, helping us drive expansion and adoption within our customer base.
- Our customers are primarily mid-market and enterprise B2B organizations. Post-sale, we need to develop our relationships across the organization – with Marketing, Sales, Finance leadership, operations teams, and reps.
- Your goal is to identify expansion opportunities in large accounts and remove roadblocks to full deployment and adoption.
- You'll work directly with customers post-sale to build relationships with their teams.
- Identify risks for customer churn and work with the rest of the team to be proactive in reducing the risk for churn.
- Find where customers are getting the most value out of our product and work with our Marketing Manager to create compelling case study content.
- Share insights from our customers on product requirements that will drive value for their business.
- You'll work directly with our CEO, Marketing Manager, and product team.
- Some travel may be required, but primarily client relationships are virtual.
We're looking for someone with around 5 years experience in a Customer Success role in B2B SaaS organizations, with experience in enterprise accounts.
Experience with Salesforce
Experience in B2B SaaS Sales and/or Marketing
Undergraduate degree in business or similar
How to apply
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empathy, mettle, and transparency are our core values.
We believe diverse teams create the best results. We believe in giving back to our community. We believe in investing in your growth.
You'll get a $500 fitness stipend, benefits, 3 weeks vacation, 1 week to volunteer in our community, stock options, at least one professional development course each year.