You'll be a key member of our team, helping us grow our mid-market customer base.
- Our customers are primarily mid-market and enterprise B2B organizations.
- Your goal will be to identify and sell into mid-market accounts that fit our ideal customer profile.
- You'll work directly with prospects pre-sale to build relationships with their teams.
- You'll be responsible for working leads from end-to-end, including inbound response and cold lead generation.
- You'll work directly with our CEO, Marketing Manager, and product team.
- Some travel may be required, but primarily client relationships are virtual.
We're looking for someone with 3-5 years experience in a sales role in B2B SaaS organizations, with experience in mid-market accounts.
Experience with Salesforce
Experience in B2B SaaS Sales and/or Marketing
Undergraduate degree in business or similar
How to apply
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empathy, mettle, and transparency are our core values.
We believe diverse teams create the best results. We believe in giving back to our community. We believe in investing in your growth.
You'll get a $500 fitness stipend, benefits, 3 weeks vacation, 1 week to volunteer in our community, stock options, at least one professional development course each year.