We're hosting a one-day, single-track conference for modern marketers in Kitchener's Tannery Event Centre on February 29th. You should come. Learn more at The Marketing Leap.
We have great speakers, like:
- April Dunford and Mark Evans discussing storytelling in marketing
- Jason Falls from Elasticity is leading a panel on using social media to grow your business
- Shopify and Uberflip share how they run marketing operations
- Holly Tiessen and Larysa Wood are discuss customer success as part of marketing
- Plus a keynote speaker from the Valley, Vidyard presentation on making revenue part of your culture, Miovision on market sizing, a debate on sales vs. marketing, and more!
It’ll be a great day. We hope to see you there.