RevOps on autopilot.
FunnelCake helps you close more deals by optimizing your Sales and Marketing process. Automatically.
Know when things go off track.
FunnelCake is constantly evaluating your pipeline to identify risk and prescribe actions your team can take to improve funnel health.
Here are a few things you can do:
- Improve pipeline health with personalized reminders – each week reps get a list of deals to focus on, clean up, and close out based on their own performance.
- Use internal benchmarks to drive performance – individual rep's see their performance against their team and corporate average for core metrics like pipeline coverage, conversion rates, deal velocity, and more.
- Find and fix process issues like backdated deals, skipped stages, stagnant opportunities, and abandoned deals.
- Identify the optimal Service Level Agreements for hand-offs between Marketing and Sales, then measure when SLAs are (and aren't) being met.
- Slice your data to find aggregate performance issues, such as campaigns or markets that are driving poor conversion or the wrong size of deal.
Close the gap between Marketing & Sales.
FunnelCake integrates your full funnel into one view – incorporating Salesforce Leads and Opportunities into a unified data model. You'll be able to see your full sales cycle length, conversion rates, and coverage requirements for future growth.
Our unified data model enables you to seamlessly switch between a Lead-based Waterfall or ABM approach for measuring conversion rates and coverage. With custom filters, you can find your most effective route to market, identify gaps in your process, and improve your processes to create a predictable revenue model.
Put the tedious parts of Sales Ops on autopilot.
Salesforce reporting with super powers
All the data you need to run Sales Ops is at your fingertips, without the need to join complex Salesforce reports in Excel. Everything is done in real-time, so you can slice-and-dice reports in the blink of an eye. And, if you really want to use Excel, everything can be exported to CSV.
Dirty data isn't a problem
Every business has a problem with dirty data in their CRM. We interviewed hundreds of them to identify the common issues and fix them for you. FunnelCake automatically cleans up your data, maps it to your business processes, and takes into account human behaviours in CRM data – like skipping stages, forgetting to enter deals, or not logging activities on the right object – giving you accurate, reliable reporting.
Take actions that drive revenue.
Core metrics, unified across Marketing and Sales funnels
When Marketing and Sales use a common set of metrics to measure performance, it makes diagnosing problems easier, resolutions faster, and removes risk from your pipeline. There are four core metrics FunnelCake uses across the full funnel: volume, value, velocity, and conversion rates.
Remove the blockage points in your funnel
These metrics power stage-specific insights that help you create a profitable, scalable business – like how campaigns impact deal velocity or conversion rates, or how Sales carry capacity and ramp time impact your payback period.
FunnelCake uses baseline metrics and comparative benchmarks for your business, giving your full transparency from lead-to-revenue.
No changes to Salesforce required.
From out-of-the-box to highly custom Salesforce instances – we've seen it all. FunnelCake's model is designed to reflect your business, no matter how Salesforce is set up.
Grow with your business
From sales process design to Salesforce implementation, your business is going to change. FunnelCake gives you consistent reporting by making it easy to map historical data models, like deal stages, to the way you use Salesforce today.
This means your year over year comparisons are using the same model – like if you just switched from a Waterfall model to an ABM model.
Customizations are expected
We looked at hundreds of real-world Salesforce implementations to make your integration with FunnelCake seamless:
- Support for Business Processes, Record Types, Multiple Funnels, complex segmentation
- Replacing standard fields, like Amount, with a custom field in all reports (like MRR or ACV)
- Data abstraction layer unifies Leads, Contacts, Accounts, and Opportunities into a single view
- Custom fields and objects can be used in any report
Dirty data? No problem.
Everyone's data is a mess, that's just the nature of many people working together in a CRM. FunnelCake uses Machine Learning to clean data and validate reporting:
- Lead to Account Matching
- Lead, Contact, and Account de-duplication
- Title and Department normalization
- Inconsistent use of funnel stages by Sales reps
- Historical data modelling
- Cross-object reporting
Request a free,
Our team of Sales and Marketing experts will show you how FunnelCake can help you beat your growth targets.