Who we are looking for:
FunnelCake is looking for a Software Developer for our SaaS analytics platform. You’ll be a key member of the development team helping us to evolve and develop our database schema, data access technologies, and ETL workflows. You’ll work with a small engineering team and use technologies like Microsoft Azure and Azure SQL Server.
FunnelCake's platform relies on integrations with Sales and Marketing technologies, such as Salesforce and Marketo. We aggregate standard and custom data sets from these services, perform analysis, and deliver it to users in the form of actionable insights.
- Work closely with the dev team to engineer ETL workflows to summarize and aggregate large amounts of data
- Design and build data processing workflows design and build stored procedures and table functions to satisfy FunnelCake Web API
- Help to build a scalable web app using Microsoft Azure SQL Server as the data store
- Contribute to all aspects of development including technology selection, architecture and product roadmap, and influence their direction as we grow
- Work with the development and product management team to turn business requirements into software that drives customer value
Microsoft Azure SQL Server
Ruby on Rails
Ideal previous experience
Development of Cloud software for SaaS platforms
Database development and optimization, ideally with Microsoft technologies
Development with Ruby on Rails
Understanding of marketing technologies, such as Salesforce and Marketo
How to apply
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empathy, mettle, and transparency are our core values.
We believe diverse teams create the best results. We believe in giving back to our community. We believe in investing in your growth. You'll get a $500 fitness stipend, benefits, 3 weeks vacation, 1 week for volunteering, stock options, at least one professional development course each year.